- This topic is empty.
November 10, 2020 at 10:48 pm #8920Efren NelsonGuest
(Dr. Siri Paiboun, #2)
by Colin Cotterill
- Author: Colin Cotterill
- Format: paperback, 256 pages
- Genres: mystery, fiction, crime, asia, fantasy, detective, historical
- Series: Dr. Siri Paiboun, #2
- Publisher: Soho Crime
- ISBN: 9781569474297 (156947429X)
- Release date: August 1, 2006
- Awards: Dilys Award (2006)
- Places: Laos, Vientiane, Luang Prabang
- Language: english
- Characters: Dr. Siri Paiboun, Mr. Geung, Chundee Chantavongheuan (Dtui), Civilai
About The Book
Dr. Siri Paiboun, one of the last doctors left in Laos after the Communist takeover, has been drafted to be national coroner. He is untrained for the job, but this independent seventy-two-year-old has an outstanding qualification for the role: curiosity. And he does not mind incurring the wrath of the party’s hierarchy as he unravels mysterious murders, because the spirits of the dead are on his side — and a little too close for comfort. Dr. Siri performs autopsies and begins to solve the mysteries relating to a series of deaths by what seem to be bear bites, to explain why a government official ran at full speed through a seventh-story window and fell to his death, and to discover the origins of the two charred bodies from the crashed helicopter in the temple at Luang Prabang. As it turns out, not surprisingly, not all is peaceful and calm in the new Communist paradise of Laos.
FB2 book Thirty-Three Teeth by Colin Cotterill buy on Books-a-Million. Hardcover ebook Thirty-Three Teeth Kindle. PDF Thirty-Three Teeth download for reader on Amazon. MOBI ebook Thirty-Three Teeth Colin Cotterill read. TXT Thirty-Three Teeth buy cheap on iOS.