- This topic is empty.
November 6, 2020 at 7:08 am #6412Agnes RiveroGuest
The Family Romanov
Murder, Rebellion, and the Fall of Imperial Russia
by Candace Fleming
- Publisher: Schwartz & Wade
- Awards: SCBWI Golden Kite Award for Nonfiction (2015), Sibert Medal Nominee (2015), Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Young Adult Literature (2014), Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Young Adults (2016), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2016)
- Genres: history, biography, russia, historical, teen, war
- Format: hardcover, 304 pages
- Author: Candace Fleming
- ISBN: 9780375867828 (0375867821)
- Release date: July 8, 2014
- Language: english
About The Book
Here is the tumultuous, heartrending, true story of the Romanovs — at once an intimate portrait of Russia’s last royal family and a gripping account of its undoing. Using captivating photos and compelling first person accounts, award-winning author Candace Fleming (Amelia Lost; The Lincolns) deftly maneuvers between the imperial family’s extravagant lives and the plight of Russia’s poor masses, making this an utterly mesmerizing read as well as a perfect resource for meeting Common Core standards.
Hardback The Family Romanov on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook The Family Romanov Candace Fleming buy for reader. Online book The Family Romanov by Candace Fleming download on Walmart. Hardcover book The Family Romanov read online on Kindle. TXT The Family Romanov read on Kobo.
FictionBook ebook The Family Romanov Candace Fleming download iOS. EPUB ebook The Family Romanov on Dymocks. MP3 book The Family Romanov by Candace Fleming buy cheap for Android. FB2 The Family Romanov Candace Fleming. Paperback The Family Romanov read online on iPad on Amazon.