Formed in 1983 to record and promote interest in the history of the Derbyshire village of Sawley

One Week Girlfriend — audiobook download

Home Forums Forum One Week Girlfriend — audiobook download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bonita Cross

One Week Girlfriend
    (One Week Girlfriend, #1)
    by Monica Murphy

🔥 One Week Girlfriend ~ READ MORE 🔥

• Genres: romance, contemporary, college, abuse, sports, adult, drama
    • Format: paperback, 274 pages
    • Author: Monica Murphy
    • Series: One Week Girlfriend, #1
    • Release date: January 10, 2013
    • Characters: Fable Maguire, Drew Callahan
    • Publisher: Monica Murphy
    • ISBN: 9780988369467 (098836946X)
    • Places: California, Carmel, California
    • Language: english

About The Book

Temporary. That one single word best describes my life these last few years. I’m working at a temporary job until I can finally break free. I’m my little brother’s temporary mother since our mom doesn’t give a crap about either of us. And I’m that temporary girl all the guys want to get with because I give it up so easily. According to the rumors, at least.

But now I’m the temporary girlfriend of Drew Callahan, college football legend and all around golden guy. He’s beautiful, sweet — and he’s hiding way more secrets than I am. He’s brought me into this fake life where everyone seems to hate me. And everyone seems to want something from him. The only thing he seems to want though is…

Me.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. All I know is, I think Drew needs me. And I want to be there for him.

Forever.

MP3 One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy download on Kindle. Online ebook One Week Girlfriend on Bookshop. PDF book One Week Girlfriend buy cheap on Kobo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: One Week Girlfriend — audiobook download
Your information: