- This topic is empty.
November 13, 2020 at 4:24 am #9992Karen NelsonGuest
The Law of Torts
Examples & Explanations
by Joseph W. Glannon
- Genres: law
- Format: paperback, 642 pages
- Release date: January 19, 2005
- Language: english
- Author: Joseph W. Glannon
- Publisher: Aspen Publishers
- ISBN: 9780735540248 (0735540241)
About The Book
These distinctive characteristics earned the book its reputation for effectiveness:
– highly respected author, whose best-selling Civil Procedure: Examples & Explanations has been a lifesaver for first-year students
– uniquely entertaining writing style that captures and holds student interest
– coverage of the standard topics from most Torts courses — intentional torts, negligence, causation, duty, damages, liability of multiple defendants, and the effect of the plaintiff’s conduct
– three-chapter section on Taking a Torts Essay Exam supplies guidance, tips, and sample exam questions and answers
The Third Edition introduces important material:
– two new chapters on Products Liability, one on theories of recovery in strict products liability cases and one on common defenses to strict products liability claims
– completely updated text, with citations reflecting the most current law
FB2 The Law of Torts Android. Paperback ebook The Law of Torts by Joseph W. Glannon download on Barnes & Noble. MOBI book The Law of Torts Joseph W. Glannon buy on Dymocks.
Online ebook The Law of Torts read online for reader. EPUB The Law of Torts read on Kindle on Audible. Hardback book The Law of Torts Joseph W. Glannon.