Formed in 1983 to record and promote interest in the history of the Derbyshire village of Sawley

If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You — read online – 9780821224977

Home Forums Forum If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You — read online – 9780821224977

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Petties

If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You
    True Portraits of Dogs

by Valerie Shaff, Roy Blount Jr.

If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You • Click Here

• Release date: May 15, 1998
    • Genres: animals, dogs, photography, poetry, humor, art
    • Publisher: Bulfinch
    • ISBN: 9780821224977 (0821224972)
    • Author: Valerie Shaff, Roy Blount Jr.
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 112 pages

About The Book

This collection teams up dog portraits by Valerie Shaff and verse by humorist Roy Blount Jr., to give an original portrayal of what dogs really think.

Hardback book If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You read online for iPad. EPUB If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You by Valerie Shaff buy cheap on Powells. Paperback ebook If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You download on PocketBook.

PDF ebook If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You Valerie Shaff on IndieBound. FictionBook book If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You download on Walmart. FB2 If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You Valerie Shaff buy Kindle.

MOBI ebook If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You by Valerie Shaff for PC. Online If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You read on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You iOS on Audible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You — read online – 9780821224977
Your information: