Formed in 1983 to record and promote interest in the history of the Derbyshire village of Sawley

God-Shaped Hole – audiobook download · 9781570719585

Home Forums Forum God-Shaped Hole – audiobook download · 9781570719585

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    James Greer

God-Shaped Hole
    by Tiffanie DeBartolo

🔰 God-Shaped Hole • Read More 🔰

• Format: paperback, 336 pages
    • ISBN: 9781570719585 (1570719586)
    • Places: California
    • Author: Tiffanie DeBartolo
    • Publisher: Sourcebooks Landmark
    • Language: english
    • Release date: May 1, 2002
    • Genres: romance, fiction, contemporary, adult, death

About The Book

When I was twelve, a fortune teller told me that my one true love would die young and leave me all alone.

Everyone said she was a fraud, that she was just making it up.

I’d really like to know why the hell a person would make up a thing like that.

Written with the snap, glitter and wit of The Girl’s Guide to Hunting and Fishing, God-Shaped Hole is a memorable, poignant love story that will leave you weeping with laughter. It is told in the wry, vulnerable voice of Beatrice “Trixie” Jordan who replies to a personal ad, “If your intentions are pure I am seeking a friend for the end of the world.”

In doing so, she meets Jacob Grace, a charming, effervescent thirty-something writer, a free spirit who is a passionate seeker of life. He possesses his own turn of phrase and ways of thinking and feeling that dissonantly harmonize with Trixie’s off-center vision as they roller coaster through the joys and furies of their wrenching romance. Along the way they try to come to terms with the hurt brought about by their distant fathers who, in different ways, forsook them.

This story will prove so touching you will rush to share it with a friend or loved one or even a stranger.

FB2 ebook God-Shaped Hole download on Powells. MP3 book God-Shaped Hole Tiffanie DeBartolo Mac. FictionBook God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo buy cheap on Bookshop. PDF ebook God-Shaped Hole read online on iPhone. Hardback book God-Shaped Hole Tiffanie DeBartolo read for Kindle on Audible.

MOBI God-Shaped Hole. Paperback ebook God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo buy Android on Amazon. EPUB God-Shaped Hole download. TXT book God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo read online on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook God-Shaped Hole buy for PocketBook.

Online God-Shaped Hole Tiffanie DeBartolo on Walmart. MOBI book God-Shaped Hole download on iPad. Online ebook God-Shaped Hole Tiffanie DeBartolo read PC on Book Depository. TXT book God-Shaped Hole buy cheap. FB2 God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo on Barnes & Noble.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: God-Shaped Hole – audiobook download · 9781570719585
Your information: