- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 10:47 pm #8608Tressie PettiesGuest
(Ship Breaker, #1)
by Paolo Bacigalupi
- Genres: dystopia, fiction, adventure, fantasy, teen, steampunk
- Release date: May 1, 2010
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Characters: Nailer, Pima, Nita Chadhury, Sadna, Richard Lopez
- Author: Paolo Bacigalupi
- Format: hardcover, 326 pages
- Awards: Locus Award for Best Young Adult Book (2011), Kurd-Laßwitz-Preis Nominee for Bestes ausländisches Werk (2013), Golden Duck Award Nominee for Young Adult (Hal Clement Award) (2011), Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award (RT Award) Nominee for Best Young Adult Paranormal/Fantasy Novel (2010), Michael L. Printz Award (2011)
- Series: Ship Breaker, #1
- Places: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780316056212 (0316056219)
About The Book
In America’s Gulf Coast region, where grounded oil tankers are being broken down for parts, Nailer, a teenage boy, works the light crew, scavenging for copper wiring just to make quota — and hopefully live to see another day. But when, by luck or chance, he discovers an exquisite clipper ship beached during a recent hurricane, Nailer faces the most important decision of his life: Strip the ship for all it’s worth or rescue its lone survivor, a beautiful and wealthy girl who could lead him to a better life…
TXT ebook Ship Breaker buy cheap. PDF book Ship Breaker Paolo Bacigalupi Mac on Dymocks. FictionBook Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi read for iPad on Kobo.
EPUB Ship Breaker download. Online ebook Ship Breaker download on Book Depository. FB2 book Ship Breaker Paolo Bacigalupi on iOS.
MOBI book Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi buy Kindle. Paperback Ship Breaker read online on Booktopia. MP3 ebook Ship Breaker buy on Barnes & Noble.November 9, 2020 at 10:53 pm #8612sawleyhistoricalsocietyGuest
In the Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner – 9781451657708