- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 8:18 am #8424Amy HaralsonGuest
Beyond the Bright Sea
by Lauren Wolk
- Release date: May 2, 2017
- Places: Massachusetts
- Author: Lauren Wolk
- Publisher: Dutton Books for Young Readers
- Awards: Scott O’Dell Award for Historical Fiction (2018), South Carolina Book Award Nominee for Junior Book (2020), Evergreen Teen Book Award Nominee for Middle School (2020), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Middle Grade & Children’s (2017), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2018)
- Genres: mystery, fiction, historical, childrens, family, juvenile
- ISBN: 9781101994856 (1101994851)
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 304 pages
About The Book
Twelve-year-old Crow has lived her entire life on a tiny, isolated piece of the starkly beautiful Elizabeth Islands in Massachusetts. Abandoned and set adrift on a small boat when she was just hours old, Crow’s only companions are Osh, the man who rescued and raised her, and Miss Maggie, their fierce and affectionate neighbor across the sandbar.
Crow has always been curious about the world around her, but it isn’t until the night a mysterious fire appears across the water that the unspoken question of her own history forms in her heart. Soon, a chain of events is triggered, leading Crow down a path of discovery and danger.
FB2 ebook Beyond the Bright Sea by Lauren Wolk buy on IndieBound. Hardback book Beyond the Bright Sea on Kindle. FictionBook Beyond the Bright Sea download on Booktopia.
MOBI Beyond the Bright Sea Lauren Wolk read reader. Online ebook Beyond the Bright Sea buy cheap for PocketBook on Kobo. Hardcover book Beyond the Bright Sea by Lauren Wolk.