Formed in 1983 to record and promote interest in the history of the Derbyshire village of Sawley

(Audiobook) Hardball

Home Forums Forum (Audiobook) Hardball

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sergio Cross

Hardball
    (V.I. Warshawski, #13)
    by Sara Paretsky

Hardball : CLICK HERE

• Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 446 pages
    • Genres: mystery, fiction, crime, thriller, detective, suspense, politics
    • Publisher: G.P. Putnam’s Sons
    • ISBN: 9780399155932 (0399155937)
    • Release date: September 22, 2009
    • Characters: V. I. Warshawski
    • Author: Sara Paretsky
    • Series: V.I. Warshawski, #13

About The Book

Chicago politics-past, present, and future-take center stage in “New York Times”-bestselling author Sara Paretsky’s brilliant new V. I. Warshawski novel.

Chicago’s unique brand of ball is sixteen-inch slow pitch, played in leagues all over the city for more than a century. But in politics, in business, and in law enforcement, the game is hardball.

When V. I. Warshawski is asked to find a man who’s been missing for four decades, a search that she figured would be futile becomes lethal. Old skeletons from the city’s racially charged history, as well as haunting family secrets-her own and those of the elderly sisters who hired her-rise up to brush her back from the plate with a vengeance. A young cousin whom she’s never met arrives from Kansas City to work on a political campaign; a nun who marched with Martin Luther King Jr. dies without revealing crucial evidence; and on the city’s South Side, people spit when she shows up. Afraid to learn that her adored father might have been a bent cop, V. I. still takes the investigation all the way to its frightening end.

EPUB ebook Hardball by Sara Paretsky read online on Kobo. TXT book Hardball download for iOS. Online Hardball Sara Paretsky buy. Hardback book Hardball Kindle on Bookshop. FictionBook Hardball Sara Paretsky read on Barnes & Noble.

Hardcover ebook Hardball buy cheap on Mac. FB2 ebook Hardball download. Paperback book Hardball by Sara Paretsky on reader on Books-a-Million. PDF Hardball by Sara Paretsky download for Android on Dymocks. MP3 book Hardball read.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) Hardball
Your information: