Formed in 1983 to record and promote interest in the history of the Derbyshire village of Sawley

At the Loch of the Green Corrie by Andrew Greig – MOBI download ~ 9781847249968

Home Forums Forum At the Loch of the Green Corrie by Andrew Greig – MOBI download ~ 9781847249968

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mues Carder

At the Loch of the Green Corrie
    by Andrew Greig

At the Loch of the Green Corrie · CLICK HERE

• Publisher: Quercus Books
    • Author: Andrew Greig
    • Release date: April 1, 2010
    • Places: Assynt, Sutherland, Scotland, Highlands, Scotland, Sutherland, Scotland
    • ISBN: 9781847249968 (1847249965)
    • Genres: scotland, travel, nature, biography, poetry, memoir, literature, outdoors
    • Format: hardcover, 352 pages
    • Language: english
    • Characters: Norman MacCaig

About The Book

I should like you to fish for me at the Loch of the Green Corrie,’ MacCaig commanded months before his death. ‘Go to Lochinver and ask for a man named Norman MacAskill — if he likes you he may tell you where it is. If you catch a fish, I shall be delighted. If you fail, then looking down from a place in which I do not believe, I shall be most amused.’ The quest sounds simple and irresistible, but the loch is as demanding as it is beautiful. In the course of days of outdoor living, meetings, and fishing with friends in the remote hill lochs of far North-West Scotland, the search broadens. The waters of the Green Corrie finally reflect personal memoir, joy and loss, poetry, geology, land ownership in the Highlands, the ambiguous roles of whisky, love and friendship. At the Loch of the Green Corrie is a richly atmospheric narrative, a celebration of losing and recovering oneself in a unique landscape, the consideration of a particular culture, and a homage to a remarkable poet and his world.

MP3 book At the Loch of the Green Corrie download PocketBook on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook At the Loch of the Green Corrie by Andrew Greig read. FB2 At the Loch of the Green Corrie buy. MOBI book At the Loch of the Green Corrie Andrew Greig on reader on Bookshop.

Paperback At the Loch of the Green Corrie by Andrew Greig buy cheap on Audible. EPUB ebook At the Loch of the Green Corrie read online for Mac. TXT book At the Loch of the Green Corrie download on Kindle. PDF ebook At the Loch of the Green Corrie Andrew Greig on Dymocks.

Hardback At the Loch of the Green Corrie by Andrew Greig buy iPhone. Online ebook At the Loch of the Green Corrie download on Powells. Hardcover At the Loch of the Green Corrie Andrew Greig read. Hardback book At the Loch of the Green Corrie for PC on IndieBound.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: At the Loch of the Green Corrie by Andrew Greig – MOBI download ~ 9781847249968
Your information: